Tuesday 22 November 2011

Busy Times

Sorry I have been out of action for a while but I am back into it now and am sure to bring you the best bits of the summer holidays!

I managed to get through exams. I meet Mum in Sydney for my cardiologist visit (which occurs every 2 years) which went very well! Mum, my Grandmother and I all went to Mary Poppins whilst in Sydney. It was simply spectacular. The sets, the signing, the costumes, the dancing was out of this world and I may of just possibly shed a tear at the end!

Homeward bound I was the next day and wasn’t it nice to be home, although I am not going to lie I hit the ground running! I woke to a fog in November, very rare around these parts. Day 1, I took upon the massive task of volunteering to clean out the infamous “toy cupboard”!! In the cupboard is stored all the toys and an accumulation of “stuff” which could possibly date back to us moving into the house in 1998.

A November Fog

The comings and goings

What some do for a bit of service!



In between cleaning, doing a little gardening and a touch of cooking we had another go at harvesting. It was full steam ahead until the rain brought us to a grinding halt on Sunday, the rain has just stopped but the cloud is yet to leave.
Just as the rain started coming down we were also down a tyre!

A bit of muscle and off for some repairs!
I hope all is well,

PP

1 comment:

  1. Nice to know your visit to the cardiologist went well.

    I guess some things look the same around the world. We grow rice in the Arkansas Delta and big machinery like you pictured is a familiar sight. Always kind of fascinates me.

    ~Kelly

    ReplyDelete