Thursday 8 December 2011

Brewing

Excitement along with storms are brewing around the traps at the moment! Tomorrow is my older brother’s engagement party. The gardening, the food (the cool room is chockers), the logistics, the setup has all really bounced into full swing. I am a little nervous about the weather as we are hoping to have it in the garden and we just had a down pour. I am talking 16.5mm in half hour and looked something like this.




So I shall be saying my prayers tonight that firstly we have a good time, secondly we are all safe and sound and thirdly no serious downpours! I wondered if I put on my best rain dance that I would scare it all away, just a little indication there of my dancing skills!!

Take care,
PPx

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a lovely time at the engagement party and please dance all night tonight because i think you have a great chance of stopping the rain ;). No I hope the sun shines and it is a beautiful day

    ReplyDelete