Tuesday 20 December 2011

A Touch of Christmas

We have been a bit slow to get into the Christmas thing this year. As we recovered from this....




I decided that it would be a nice idea to add a few festive decorations around the place. I threw a few bits and pieces on the tree as things kept on ticking around the farm as there are always things to be done. I insist each year that a special decoration that was made in preschool or primary school become part of the tree even know we range in age from 21 to 15. I like it as Christmas for us is a very last minute thing. We don’t spend months organising presents, decorations and food. It just sort of creeps up on us very quickly and we realise that we have to pull a few things together but we always have a nice day surrounded by family and friends.

Just thought I should check in as update that the engagement party was a complete success as we had perfect weather and plenty of food and fun.
I shall post some photos in the new year with a 2 week wrap up (well I plan to but you may gather that plans aren't a very good idea around these traps as there is never a dull moment!).

I wish each and everyone of you and your families a beautiful, peaceful and restful Christams and the very best wishes for 2012.
Merry Christmas from the paddock,
PP xx

2 comments:

  1. I still insist on hanging three little wooden ornaments I painted in Bible School more than 40 years ago.

    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and all the best for the coming year!

    ~Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas my dear!!
    Hope it went wonderfully.

    BB

    ReplyDelete