Thursday 19 January 2012

A Mixed Bag

I promised an update around the 2 week mark... I think I over stepped the mark by quite some time but I shall share with you a bit of a photo story of the last little while.
We have been doing a fair bit of this....



And some have been practicing on the new addition to the skiing family, a sky ski. Not I thank you. It took some time to master but they are getting there.

                           

We celebrated festivities where we all ate far too much and got far too spoilt.

                           

                         


                                           

Sent some sheep off!

                              

                             

I had some friends out for a catch up. Oh what fun we had, far too much talking and giggling. Some I had not seen for over 12 months so it was lovely to hear of their adventures. The Christmas to New Year period I had a lot of ‘how lucky am I’ moments. I have so many gorgeous friends and a beautiful family that I got to spend some time with.
All prettied up the girls got and it was off to the races for us! 

                                     
                                         
                        
                                               
                       

Then we did some of this. Camping whilst helping some friends with cattle work. It was a little warm but we did it, although I was glad to see my own bed and shower when arriving home.

                     

                     

A quick trip to the beach with a little more engagement celebrations and returned home to shearing as the weather returned to the 38 degree mark.

Now that is a whole lot to process.... sorry I have been slack I will try to get a bit more organised (that will be the day!).

I hope all is very well,
PP x

1 comment:

  1. You've certainly been busy! That cake is lovely - strawberries and bananas on top?

    ReplyDelete