Friday 21 October 2011

An Introduction..

My first ever blog post, welcome. Thank you for stopping by to read it firstly. I shall introduce myself. I am a young woman in my first year of University, studying Speech Pathology. I have lived in Central NSW on a property all my life, although spent my high school years at boarding school in Sydney. I am a sister to three wonderful people and a daughter to an awesome set of parents, all of whom I am eternally grateful, I am ever so blessed.

You may ask why paddock princess. We the truth is I love to get out the paddock and give a hand but I will be honest with you I love my comforts!

I am not sure where this blog shall take my but I share it in the hope of brightening ones day, unleashing gratitude in the world and trying to make the world a better place as this is what I believe my faith is all about.

Congenital heart disease is something I have lived with all my life and will continue to, most people are very unsuspecting of my condition. I would hope that I can provide some hope to those who are affected by this, especially the parents of the children affected. 

The long and the short of it that my parents are the ones who have done the really hard work, sitting in nail bitting corridors as they wait for next update on open heart surgery, understanding full what the implications are and having to give everything a shot in the hope of their precious baby having some hope at a brighter future. It worked, I am so lucky to get out of bed every day and live a life of independence.  

I hope that through this blog I may gain inspiration from others and hopefully create some awareness of congenital heart disease!
Looking forward to meeting some great people,
Paddock Princess x

3 comments:

  1. As the one who is probably to blame for starting you on the addiction that is blogging, WELCOME! So many lovely people (peeps) out in blogworld to meet... share some of your wonderful outlook here and you will soon have a great crew of like-minded peeps visiting.

    Such a very pretty template too.

    Looking forward to your yarns Paddock Princess (PP for short?)
    :-)
    BB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've arrived here via Bush Babe (via her "tweet", actually) and I look forward to getting to know you through your posts!
    ~Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'd probably guess who I am in a heart beat (no pun intended) but I just wanted to say that I look forward to not only your blogs but seeing you when ever I can. You a true friend and I am honoured to be a part be your friend. Full heart or not its far more beautiful than any I've ever known. Just remember a quote from an awesome somebody (me) "You are far stronger, beyond beautiful and more precious than you will ever know. But everyone around you does so don't ever doubt yourself." Now that is what I call a quote and I meant every word of it. Love you pp oo

    ReplyDelete