Sunday 23 October 2011

A Wonderful Weekend

I had a lovely weekend as all of my assignments have been completed for the year and I am just had a little bit of time to myself prior to beginning exam study this week, oh the joys. I have discovered that I am much more into assignments than I am exams!

A couple of course friends and I went to Josh Thomas’ stand up comedy show on Friday night. It was quite good, not something I have ever been to before.



Saturday I went out to breakfast for one of my close friend’s birthday prior to her parents coming to visit her, which was lovely. This was topped off by a walk on the beach with one of my course friends.



Sunday I went to mass before visiting a school friend who lives in Newcastle and is very very good to me. I shared with her my first mango for the season! Last night I saw that My Sister’s Keeper was on TV. I knew I should not have watched it due to the affect it had on me when I saw it at the movies but I couldn’t resist. I didn’t think I would sob like I did at the movies..... yes I did only more as I knew what was going to happen! Rookie error!

I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends as I do. I had a gorgeous one come and visit me last weekend and off to visit another gorgeous one this weekend coming. She has been overseas for 3 months and this will be the first time I shall see her she is about a 4 hour drive away so that shall be lovely! I am wee little bit excited!

I hope your weekend was just a splendid.

Take care,

PP

1 comment:

  1. Starting to feel a bit like Autumn here in South Arkansas with some cooler temperatures. Your beach photos are quite lovely! Good luck as you prepare for your exams. :)
    ~Kelly

    ReplyDelete